The creation and flow of positive energy in a home is vital to the well being of the home occupants; here are some tips worth remembering when looking at the layout of the rooms in a property.
- Main entrances should be bright and welcoming, it should not open to a crammed space or stairway.
- Avoid excessive long and dark hallways.
- Dining room should not have a full view or be located too near the main or front entrance.
- Indoor stairs should not be in the center of the house.
- The kitchen should not be the first room you see when you enter the house or directly opposite your front door.
- Make sure the cook has a good view of the door to the kitchen.
- Placement of the bed in a bedroom is very important and preferably located in the auspicious direction of the sleeper base on his/her Ming Kua.
- Bathrooms and toilets should not be located in the center of the house.